Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chunky Mucus With Blood I Lost My Mucus Plug And Now Im Having Bloody Show??!?

I lost my mucus plug and now im having bloody show??!? - chunky mucus with blood

in almost 39 weeks and were 3cms diluted to 75% in 3 weeks! approximately 35 weeks began to lose my mucous plug. was published that a couple of days and that was the end. It was like mucus but no blood. Now ... A few days ago I had bloody show. Only much later, when I lost my mucus plug! Blood was brown and pink in it, and instead looked more like pieces of sticky mucus. He had started for a journey, and now tonight, so, back! I'm also in and out of the contractions at least a week.
I guess my question is ...
someone in this situation was similar and have at work in the near future ????? was What to expect? do not want to get my hopes for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment